Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Slow Season

Hello! I have private practice skincare studio in Miami. I'm considering hiring a coach. I noticed there are some salon and spa coaches out there, but the cost is pretty high. (I'm still new and summer's here! Biz is in the toilet. god, I hate summer in Miami!) How long does it take to get results? What are the results one can expect? I really want to do this but my checkbook says no! well, right now it says maybe! I really don't want to struggle again this summer. Anyone have any suggestions/advice? Help! Thanks


As a former Spa Director of a seasonal spa, I developed strategies that helped me to build business year after year and turn a spa that was not profitable into one that consistently put 27% on the bottom line. I did not have the big budgets of a larger spa which had substantial funds behind them to pay for marketing and advertising. The secrets I discovered built the business while controlling my costs. I started Spavelous.com to help all spas develop a marketing program that will build their business, make it easier for new clients to find you and encourage and promote loyalty from your clients. This is a very affordable program, and includes monthly consulting at no additional fee. My desire is to help you to be more successful, to promote the spa industry and to help everyone be their personal best.

If you would like additional information, please feel contact me.

Marie Bernat
COO / Founder Spavelous LLC
www.spavelous.com
888-887-7831 ex 1818

No comments: