Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eyelash Extensions

Could you please recommend good glue, silk and synthetic lashes, and kit for semi-permanent eyelash extensions? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!


As a former Spa Director, I introduced eyelash extensions to my clientele before anyone in the Scottsdale AZ area was doing them. I was able to capitalize on the media due to the newness of these fabulous lashes. The first several months I was bringing in over $10,000 in doing eye lash extensions and fills. I did a great deal of research into the different brands and developed a protocol for communication to the client before, during and after their treatment to maximize their results. I would be happy to share this with you. Please feel free to contact me.

Marie Bernat
COO / Founder Spavelous LLC
www.spavelous.com
mbernat@spavelous.com

No comments: